I GET IT!
You don't want to invest a whole lot of money in a woman you may not ever want to see again in life....That is TOTALLY fine, but no one wants to be labeled 'The Horrible Date'.
So here is a list,of RECESSION FRIENDLY places to take a date that can not only engage conversation but stay under $60.
- The aquarium; $20 per person- Why not go find Nemo?
- The botanical gardens: $10 per person- Just hope she doesn't have severe allergies to flowers,pollen, grass...or bee stings...
- A ride on the oppsoite side of town,I know its summer and gas is NOT cheap,but take her to a place she has never been before,which could be as simple as the other side of town....In Cleveland ,the west side of Cleveland is like a different city( I mean technically it is but you get my point),Lakewood is filled with fun shops, galleries,and cute little restaurants....Kind of makes you feel like you aren't in Cleveland anymore
- The planetarium ; $14- Show her the stars,moon,planets,etc.....Its kinda cute,in a dorky romantic way
- The drive in theater....... Okay so I totally know that in my previous blog I said movies were a bad idea BUT, drive ins are different...Slightly more intimate,kinda like watching a movie at home...but in a car with about 50 other cars around,and over priced popcorn....Okay maybe its not like being at home,but its still pretty cute!